- This event has passed.
Womens Connect – Sip n’ Paint
Looking for an outing like no other? To be treated like royalty, inspired to create, to unwind and enjoy a laugh… well the women’s connect has dreamt up the space and experience for you. This exciting event is more than just a Sip n’ Paint. It’s a chance to leave the weight of the world at the door. To nurture new and existing friendships. An unforgettable day filled with memories of laughter, creativity, and connectivity. You will get to create your own painting and take home your masterpiece!.
Enjoy a complimentary glass of non- alcoholic beverage on arrival, before letting your inner artist shine as qualified Art Instructors take you through how to paint your magnificent masterpiece. Light snacks and refreshments will be provided. All paint materials (ie. canvas, paint, brushes) are included for the painting session which will run from 11:00am sharp for a two-hour session. Numbers are strictly limited due to studio space, so please RSVP HERE , email us or call Cathrine 0491 499 093 to reserve your spot.
Women’s connect will build on social connections, and with each member’s lived experiences, explore a range of issues in a supportive environment. The QPP Peer Navigator or volunteer will be present to facilitate and support the group.
RSVP and dietary requirements are required for catering arrangements by the 13th of April.
Participation Agreement for QPP Social Groups and Training Activities
When attending any QPP Social Group or Training Activity, it is crucial to adhere to the following rules. Failure to comply with these guidelines will result in being asked to leave the event.
- Recognize the Importance of Safe Space: Acknowledge the significance of creating a safe space for all individuals, fostering social connections, friendships, and an increased support network.
- Display Respect for Diversity and Inclusion: Demonstrate respect by accepting and celebrating diversity and inclusion of all individuals in attendance through appropriate behavior and conversation.
- Maintain Confidentiality: Ensure that details of the social group or training activity are not discussed outside of the group event.
- No Sexual Solicitation: Understand that the Social Groups or Training Activities are not spaces for seeking sexual connections, relationships, or casual hook-ups.
- Follow Host or Trainer Directions: Adhere to the guidance provided by the Social Group Host or Trainer.
- Respect Personal Space and Take Breaks: Recognize the need for personal space and the option to take a break from the group. Please inform the host or trainer if you require time out to ensure personal safety.
- Treat Others with Respect: Treat others with the respect you expect to receive.
- Alcohol and Drug-Free Environment: Acknowledge that all Social Groups and Training Activities are alcohol and drug-free environments.
By participating in QPP Social Group or Training Activity, I affirm my commitment to these rules and understand that adherence is essential for creating a positive and inclusive environment for everyone involved. For more information please contact us.