- This event has passed.
Online Social: R U OK?
R U OK? Day is on 10 September 2020. It’s a national day of action when we remind Australians that every day is the day to ask, “Are you OK?” if you think someone you know is struggling with life’s challenges.
Let us take some time out to check in and see how we are all doing. We will have Peer Navigators online to provide any support needed as we chat through some tough stuff too.
Participation Agreement for QPP Social Groups and Training Activities
When attending any QPP Social Group or Training Activity, it is crucial to adhere to the following rules. Failure to comply with these guidelines will result in being asked to leave the event.
- Recognize the Importance of Safe Space: Acknowledge the significance of creating a safe space for all individuals, fostering social connections, friendships, and an increased support network.
- Display Respect for Diversity and Inclusion: Demonstrate respect by accepting and celebrating diversity and inclusion of all individuals in attendance through appropriate behavior and conversation.
- Maintain Confidentiality: Ensure that details of the social group or training activity are not discussed outside of the group event.
- No Sexual Solicitation: Understand that the Social Groups or Training Activities are not spaces for seeking sexual connections, relationships, or casual hook-ups.
- Follow Host or Trainer Directions: Adhere to the guidance provided by the Social Group Host or Trainer.
- Respect Personal Space and Take Breaks: Recognize the need for personal space and the option to take a break from the group. Please inform the host or trainer if you require time out to ensure personal safety.
- Treat Others with Respect: Treat others with the respect you expect to receive.
- Alcohol and Drug-Free Environment: Acknowledge that all Social Groups and Training Activities are alcohol and drug-free environments.
By participating in QPP Social Group or Training Activity, I affirm my commitment to these rules and understand that adherence is essential for creating a positive and inclusive environment for everyone involved. For more information please contact us.